November 18, 2019, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Coleman Artist Studios, 142 Quick St., Phoenixville
Deliciously vivid and dreamily bohemian, these sari silk bangles make incredible gifts or augment your everyday wear stack beautifully. Students will have a colorful array of genuine Indian sari silk, silk fibers, and embellishing beads for their use. All materials and supplies are provided by the gallery.
As a crafter or artist you may enjoy vigorous classes to learn and hone your skills; on the flip side as a layperson you may enjoy a casual craft night with friends and few mental demands. The skill levels below should help you establish where this class fits for you. Consider levels 1-3 social classes and 4-6 output classes. All classes are accessible to anyone, it's simply a matter of how ambitious you feel.
1. red: extremely casual, simple activity allowing easy socialization, no prior skill necessary, some prep steps pre-completed or completed by instructor
2. orange: casual, beginner level activity, suitable for socialization, some simple skill instruction
3. yellow: suitable for the novice or eager beginner, careful skill instruction for this and future projects, moderate pace
4. green: accessible mid-level, deep dive skill instruction and practice, moderate pace
5. blue: high mid-level demanding diligence, moderately demanding, assumes facility with directions
6. purple: demanding, vigorous class pace, assumes facility with directions, prior crafting experience useful
All tools and materials provided EXCEPT those as noted in "Materials required for purchase."
Space is limited. If you seek to be in a class with friends it might be wise to sign up together in order to ensure you are in the same class. Classes are non-refundable except in the case of teacher cancellation. (Be sure to provide an accurate email address for each attendee.)
Ten Air Studios workshops are BYO, so please feel free to bring refreshments as you'd like!
sari silk bangles: 11/18, a.m. session
All tools and supplies are provided by the gallery. HOWEVER, please feel free to bring beads of your own that align to your personal tastes.