A note on class levels:
As a crafter or artist you may enjoy vigorous classes to learn and hone your skills; on the flip side as a layperson you may enjoy a casual craft night with friends and few mental demands. The skill levels below should help you establish where each class fits for you. Consider levels 1-3 social classes and 4-6 output classes. All classes are accessible to anyone, it's simply a matter of how ambitious you feel.
1. red: extremely casual, simple activity allowing easy socialization, no prior skill necessary, some prep steps pre-completed or completed by instructor
2. orange: casual, beginner level activity, suitable for socialization, some simple skill instruction
3. yellow: suitable for the novice or eager beginner, careful skill instruction for this and future projects, moderate pace
4. green: accessible mid-level, deep dive skill instruction and practice, moderate pace
5. blue: high mid-level demanding diligence, moderately demanding, assumes facility with directions
6. purple: demanding, vigorous class pace, assumes facility with directions, prior crafting experience useful